- Guest post: Teacher Katreena Heywood describes her school’s adoption of the Floppy’s Phonics programme
- Suggestions for organising ‘matched texts’ – that is, cumulative decodable reading books for beginners
- How to find the one-stop route to Debbie’s work and Phonics International Ltd’s resources, guidance, training and further information linked to the reading debate: syntheticphonics.com
- 2019 – The emphasis in England on early language, literacy and literature continues with the establishment of 34 ‘English Hubs’, an ‘English Hubs Council’ and the ‘English Hubs Training Centre’ involving the official promotion and funding of high quality Systematic Synthetic Phonics programmes and training
- A Critique of the Publication ‘Letters and Sounds: Principles and Practice of High Quality Six-Phase Teaching Programme’ (DfES 2007) – Evaluate, Compare and Contrast (Part 2)
- A Critique of the Publication ‘Letters and Sounds: Principles and Practice of High Quality Phonics Six-Phase Teaching Programme’ (DfES 2007) – Evaluate, Compare and Contrast (Part 1)
- How to Reduce Learning Difficulties – for Teachers and Learners Alike!
- DfE and Ofsted – left hand, ‘write’ hand?